Saturday, April 9, 2011

Are We Meant To Have A Grace?


Every person I know is a fan of Will and Grace. Even though the show has been cancelled for a years now, we have all the episodes on DVD and we enjoy watching the reruns on the Lifetimes network.

I am a Will and Grace addict. I can never get old this show. I can watch it forever no matter how many times I've seen each episode. But every time I see the show, I can't help but think about how this show reflects on our everyday life.

For the past couple of days, I have been walking around and paying attention to the people around us. Every where I go I see a reflection of the show. There is a gay man with his female friend, having an amazing time. Sometimes, there is also a man with a man, thereby reflecting the friendship between Will and Jack.

They do everything together. I see them out at lunch. They are at the bookstore sharing their point of views of whatever book they were interested in. I even see them at the gay club together enjoying each other's company.

I consider it extremely beautiful that we are living in a world where 98% of the world excepts homosexuality. Females love us and wants to be friends with us. Then after we become friends, it's like we've found our long lost sister.

Based on the friendship between a gay man and a female, I can't help but wonder. Are we meant to have a Grace?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner