Monday, September 15, 2008

Sarah Palin makes me nauseous

I just have to get this off my chest. Surely I'm allowed to share my own views within this blog, and I must declare my distaste for Sarah Palin publicly. I read a lengthy article in yesterday's New York Times that described how she hired all her old high school pals to fill various positions and conversely fired people she didn't like or who crossed her. And she urged the city's library to remove Daddy's Roommate from shelves, claiming that it was "offensive." Whatever. Obviously this is nothing we hadn't already heard, but it just burned me up.

Anyway, here's the article:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/14/us/politics/14palin.html?_r=1&em&oref=slogin

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner