Tuesday, October 7, 2008

more house pics









You can see how the front entryway is now arched. I love it.










From this angle you can see the windows are in.










Over the weekend we went shopping with my dad and Kory and started looking for some new things for the new house. It was a little overwhelming at first, but then we got some help and before we knew it, we'd bought a new leather sofa for the basement. It was on sale and it's a beautiful chocolate brown. We desperately need it now, but I convinced Dan to let the store hold it for us until we move. Less furniture to move that way, and will keep it nicer until the girls are even older (probably 3 1/2 by the time we move in).

This week the electrician is working on the wiring. The roof is done. I believe insulation may start to go in by the end of next week. I'm really looking forward to the sheetrock part. I think once there are actual walls it will become even more real and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner