Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Celebrity Breakups

I take celebrity breakups hard, so the last 6 months or so have been a bit rough for me.  The following is a round-up of the breakups I took the hardest:


Charlize Theron and Stuart Townsend are proof you need to date within your own hotness level, when one person is quite a bit better looking than the other it doesn't bode well for a happy future.  Please play by these rules in future Stu.

Have I mentioned how good-looking my husband is?




Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy.  If I was Jenny McCarthy I would have broken up with Jim Carrey immediately after seeing these photos.
Jenny, call me - you and I and Chelsea Handler need to go out for Vodka related fun.




Nikki Sixx and Kat Von D.  Kat obviously got sick of Nikki obsessing over me.  She's soooo jealous like that.




Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds were a surprise, but I'm sure neither of them will have much trouble convincing other people to have sex with them.




 Jesse James and Sandra Bullock.  Cheating on a cool, gorgeous, funny, down to earth Oscar winner with a tattooed skank may have been the demise of the relationship, but it should have been when Sandy first spotted his demin onesie.
 



Apparently Tish cheated on Billy Ray Cyrus with Bret Michaels.  She sure is a girl after my own heart.   No wonder Miley hit the bong.




Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens obviously broke up when he found out she had a vagina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner