Monday, March 2, 2009

today

today was so long and horrid i'd imagine gouging my eyeballs out could have been far less painful. we were stuck at home all day due not to bad weather, but instead having to wait on various service people to fix little things around here. one being our bed, which collapsed last night. "oh," you might be chuckling, "erin & dan must've been having some really HOT & crazy sex!" no. it would appear the movers reassembled our bed incorrectly upon arrival here at the new house last week. fun times. and some of the tv wiring had to be adjusted and a few other random things. still having internet troubles (no wireless, which means i cannot blog/facebook/email at will while i am simultaneously playing tea party with my kids) and still no USB ability, so photos will be a long time coming. damn it.

we are mostly settled in here, but still trying to get organized. we are about 95% unpacked and even have pictures/art on the walls. that would be due to my OCD husband, not me (but i know you were thinking it was me!!!). i admit that does help it feel more like home.

the girls are going to school tomorrow and i am getting my fat arse to Jazzercise. i've really let myself go lately. ugh. i disgust myself.

g'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner