Friday, January 7, 2011

Boy Style

After witnessing husband in one too many ridiculous outfits I took matters into my own hands and stuck pictures of stylish male celebrities inside his wardrobe.  See photos below.

This may sound mean, but when you come home from a girls weekend away and he's been out to breakfast with stylish friends and is wearing a matching parachute material tracksuit (and he didn't jog there), you need to take action.

I once saw him at the pub in a khaki t-shirt and khaki cargo shorts.  It looked like a male version of the playsuit.  I pretended I didn't see him.  And it wasn't because he was camoflauged.




It actually seems to be working.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner