Friday, January 7, 2011

Girl Crushes

I looooooove women (in a non-sexual way), they are just so much more fun to look at than men!  I had a bit of trouble narrowing my girl crushes down to 5. 

Upon review it seems I have a 'type'.  I obviously like the curvy girls.  It must be part of my Italian obsession.

Number 5  
Eva Mendes
I once wrote in my NW magazine column that Eva Mendes could make a colostomy bag look sexy, that was when we had to get a silent number...

Number 4  
Christina Hendricks
How hot is Joan on Mad Men?   

Number 3  
Pamela Anderson
I know she left the hot in the 90's but I love me some Pammy.  She gets it.

Number 2
Kim Kardashian
Does she even talk?  Do I even care?  I just want to stare at her.  I could watch Keeping up with the Kardashians with the sound muted.  Those curves and that face are RIDICULOUS.  I do not understand how people can function around this woman. 


Number 1  

Chelsea Handler
My true love.  She's everything I want in a woman.  Hilarious, boozer, irreverent, fun and uninhibited.  She is easily the funniest person on the planet and I have no idea how she gets away with the stuff she says (it's all in the delivery). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner