Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bookworms Anonymous?

The first step to a meaningful recovery is admitting one has a problem. Right?

Deep breaths....

I have a reading/book problem. I can't stop buying books. I bought several on Amazon.com over the weekend and today at Costco I bought two more. It may even be months before I actually get to them, but I can't stop myself. I have to have them.

I have a serious stack on my nightstand already. I don't know what to do. I've never been good at juggling more than two or three books at a time, but perhaps I need to try!

I wonder if this is a common affliction/addiction?

D is at the pool with his parents and the girls, giving me a precious bit of alone time. I am working on putting together dinner. Sole fillets dipped in lemon juice, bread crumbs, and parm, then baked. Boiling water for fresh corn on the cob (courtesy of the CSA). Not sure what else....got some eggplant this weekend, too, and asked my mom for her killer eggplant casserole recipe. So I'm eager to try that later in the week.

It is HOT here. Ugh! I can't take this weather anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner