Friday, July 25, 2008

sooooo.....

i've been trying to post all day and blogger's apparently been down.
so this will have to be short since i have my kids with me now.

1.) we closed on our house(s). sold our current one (which we will be renting from new owner until our new house is built/complete) and bought our lot/new construction. VERY nervous, but equally as excited. all the numbers keep swimming around in my head, though, and i don't like it one bit. will have to get over it. i was just as freaked out when we bought this house, and we survived. right?

2.) izzy ruined my very favorite pink Kate Spade bag....it met its demise with a black ink pen she decided to decorate it with. mea culpa because (a) i wasn't really watching her/paying attention, and (b) i left a pen within her reach. dumb, dumb, dumb. i handled it rather well, considering. and perhaps it's a good excuse to get a new bag. a-hem. my birthday is coming. hint, hint.
;-)

3.) my brother mark has his first trial starting on monday. keep him in your thoughts!

4.) recent nugget of wisdom: running at 5:45 or 6 a.m., even in the midst of the summer, is NOTHING like running at 1 p.m. in the summer. i almost had a stroke today. it was raining when i woke up, so i tabled it until the girls were at grandma's house after the closing. big mistake. HUGE. i could hardly run the last 3/4 of a mile. my face was purple. nearly passed out. will never do that again, have totally learned my lesson. haven't been able to cool down much since, despite a shower.

have a good weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner