Wednesday, July 23, 2008

houston, we have a PROBLEM

one of my girls is boycotting her afternoon nap.
this NEVER happens.
izzy is singing "Ring Around the Rosie" at the top of her little lungs.
and it's interspersed with lyrics from "Itsy Bitsy Spider."

a little while ago she gathered up her blankie and her Nemo and came out of her room, acting like she'd just woken up (only I knew this wasn't the case since I'd been listening to her singing!). i forced her back to her room and she protested. argh. but at least abby's continued to snooze through the racket (so far).

this is the worst possible (or best, depending on how you look at it) day for her to pull a stunt like this. i have a sitter coming tonight because i am going out with my friends and D is golfing. so my guess is the sitter is in for it. but on the flip side, i'm NOT in for it, since i won't be here. but frankly i'm worried for the sitter!

pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner