Thursday, November 20, 2008

feeling like it's time for a change

I am reading a new book called, "Skinny Bitch," by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin. I am only on page 44, but am starting to feel like some change is in order. I am going to try and start with baby steps like eliminating diet coke and coffee (I don't drink a ton of either, but usually have 1 diet coke or 1 small cup of coffee each day) and reducing my intake of meats.

I will try to post some excerpts later that have really moved me. I want to be greener and healthier, and this book is explaining to me how things really work and what I am doing to my body on a daily basis by not thinking about what I'm putting in my mouth (and my kids' mouths).....

stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner