Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mother's Day Egg Souffle

I got this recipe from a good friend who made it over the weekend--Delish! I will be making it myself this weekend for the Mother's Day brunch we're hosting for family at our house.

You will need:

1 box sliced mushrooms
2-3 tomatoes
1 chopped onion
21 oz artichoke hearts...drained and chopped (I use 14 oz)
3 cloves of garlic, minced
10 oz frozen spinach thawed and drained
5 whole eggs
3 egg whites
1.5-2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 teaspoon each of: salt,pepper, basil, oregano, thyme, and tarragon

Saute first 4 ingredients with garlic and butter.
Beat eggs, whites, seasonings all together.
Pour sauteed veggies into egg mixture and stir well.
Pour into greased baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner