Friday, May 29, 2009

Shopping

I just *finally* visited Bon Bon Atelier in Westport (their blog is featured on my favorites list), and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!! I scored some Orla Kiely stationery, a handmade/repurposed t-shirt purse, and an adjustable ring with a pink fabric flower on it. Couldn't resist. Check it out:
http://www.bonbonatelier.com/

I was also salivating over their darling aprons and wondered if buying one would inspire me to cook more/cook better. But I was trying to behave. I wish I could sew/create/be creative, because they have so many darling fabrics and ribbon and things....I could just cry.

I'm thrilled it's Friday! We're heading to the Royals game this evening, and it's supposed to be H-O-T. I might have to wear shorts .

More later. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner