Sunday, August 10, 2008

Day 1

ok, so i think i might really do this. or at least try.

today for breakfast i had a bowl of Kashi Heart to Heart cereal with some blueberries and bananas in it. and about 1/2 cup of coffee with skim milk. that was right around 8:00 a.m. Now it's nearly 10 and i'm starting to feel like i'm hungry again. i'm going to glug some water and see how that helps.

cont'd later:

11 a.m. -- 1 banana
12:15 p.m. --1 Smart Ones frozen entree (rigatoni with chicken and broccoli, 290 calories) and a handful of green grapes.

2:00 --cup of Light N' Fit strawberry yogurt (fat free, no added sugar) with a bit of granola sprinkled on top

4:30--handful of Goldfish crackers and 1/2 a piece of mozzarella string cheese while at the pool with the kids

6:30--dinner. One grilled chicken breast with sauteed zucchini and yellow squash. water.

The day is not over yet, but I am going to skip my Skinny Cow ice cream cone tonight. I know night time eating is the worst. Wonder if a glass of skim milk is equally bad? I think the protein might help me feel more full/fulfilled.

So if you're reading this, clearly I'm overeating, right? I need something in my stomach every 2 hours, and I'm trying to make sure I get protein in there because I know that is the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner