Tuesday, August 5, 2008

quick

this has to be quick because my battery's about to die and i have to go pick up the girls.

this morning i almost had to pour myself a drink. this MORNING.
whilst seated at the table eating breakfast, izzy decided to channel the Big Bad Wolf. She said to Abby, "I huff and I B-L-O-W your house down!" Abby started crying and whining and said, "No, you NO blow my house down!" and Izzy continued huffing and puffing until Abby began to scream. And I'm all, "Abby, she is PRETENDING! IT'S NOT REAL!" and swearing under my breath. It went on and on and on. Where do they get this stuff? And curse the woman who told me that the 3s are far, far worse than the 2s.

Someone please shoot me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner