Monday, August 25, 2008

" i wuv you so much!"

My girls are sitting at the table eating breakfast and proclaiming their undying love for one another.

Izzy looked across the table at Abby and said, "I wuv you so much, Abs." Abby giggled and then replied, "I wuv you so much too, Izzy Bell." Now they are saying, "Nice ta meetcha."

Today I went running for the first time in just over a week. I was very bad last week. Dan wasn't feeling well, so he didn't run. And since I therefore had no motivation, I failed to run. What a slacker. But I did really well today and am so glad I went.

In other news, D and I picked out kitchen appliances over the weekend and are meeting with the cabinet maker on Wednesday. We've got a large stack of magazines to help us identify styles/things we like and don't like. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner