Monday, December 8, 2008

Let Them Eat Cake: Turning 1

As the girls' third birthday is tomorrow, I thought it would be fun to look over the last few years to see how far they've come. Only I'm a total moron and am struggling with Blogger and posting photos....so you'll just have to deal with a few separate posts instead of one large one. My biggest obstacle right now is order of pics in a post....I'm thinking there surely must be a way to move/manipulate the photos around within the draft. But instead, I feel stuck with the order in which I load them up, which it also seems I have no control over, because as soon as I upload them, they just pop up in the body of the post regardless of where my cursor had been just prior. ARGHHHHHHHHH. Oh well. I digress.



Abby is exhausted by this whole birthday cake thing.











Izzy mostly just played with her cake.













Clearly Abby takes after her mother when it comes to sweets--better dig in quick before someone else tries to snatch it away!











Abby (L) and Izzy (R) on their first birthday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner