Sunday, December 28, 2008

Why?

When will we learn?
Or should I say, when will my husband learn? He bought the girls mini-keyboards for Hanukkah. OMG.

YOU CANNOT IMAGINE THE DEAFENING MELODIES EMANATING FROM MY HOUSE WHILE MY TWO GIRLS PLAY THEIR G.D. KEYBOARDS SIMULTANEOUSLY AT F&%$ING 7:00 A.M.

I am not wholly innocent myself, as I gave the green light when he suggested toy guitars. However, I have already had to confiscate these as Izzy has seriously injured multiple knuckles/fingers by strumming a bit over zealously. She really did a number on herself and hopefully learned a valuable lesson. But regardless, the guitars have been hidden away until the rather large scabs disappear. Tonight, the last night of Hanukkah, they will get a nice, quiet gift----a dress up trunk of princess garb. That should be relatively harmless....right?!?!!?

The girls have really enjoyed Hanukkah this year and have helped light the candles each night. They are also repeating the prayers along with us, which is pretty darn cute. We did not give them gifts every night, but they got gifts from grandparents some of the nights...

It's been a long week on call for Dan, and I feel for him. But it's nearly over, and then he'll be off for New Year's.

What is everyone doing for NYE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner