Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mississippi

So the big news is that Dad and Kory are in the midst of purchasing a home near Hattiesburg, Mississippi. They've sold their home in NOLA and will move to Canebreak (?) next month, assuming everything goes off without a hitch. Hurricane Katrina busted in back in 2005 and took everything my whole family had. It's not fair. But Dad is moving so that can never happen again. I'm happy for him, but wondering how our future visits will go now that everyone will be separated....mom, kevin, mark, katheryn and livy are still in NOLA. Hattiesburg is a 2-hour drive from there. I suppose we'll spend a few days in NOLA and then a day or two up in H'burg. We'll just have to wait and see. Another plus is that one of my dear friends from college, Christy, lives in Hattiesburg with her husband and beautiful baby girl, Caroline.

My battery is about to die, so I'll have to end this here. Hope you all had a lovely 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner