Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I've Been Nominated for Mommy Blogger of the Year by Project Mommyhood!

I'm a pretty humble, modest person.
But today, I'm bursting with excitement.
And I need to ask for your help----lots of it.
You don't need to be a blogger or my follower to help. I'm not asking for you to sign your life away, or for you to give me money. Nope. All's you're gonna have to do is click. And vote for me!

Lesley over at Project Mommyhood notified me that I'm one of the top five finalists for her annual Mommy Blogger of the Year. I want to thank everyone who nominated me, and I'm going to be asking for your help when voting begins on FRIDAY, MAY 28. Everyone can vote once per day. Voting ends on JUNE 5. Please go visit Lesley and check out details. I am still learning myself, but wanted to give you a heads up. I am so excited and I'm sure I won't win, but it's just an honor to be considered. Thank you all so much!

Project Mommyhood

I want your votes to be genuine, however. Don't just vote to vote; vote because you really think I'm good. Because you enjoy what I have to say. I want this to mean something, as corny as it sounds. Please stay tuned for further details. I'll either have a button or a link for you to click on, and you can do it once per day. Pass the word along and I will keep you posted.

Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner