Monday, May 24, 2010

Monkey Minute: *Snort* edition, Daffy / Duckalicious style




In honor of Daffy over at Batcrap Crazy, who lost her beloved Big Sis last week,
we give you today's Monkey Minute!

1 - Do you *snort*?
Um, yes. More often than I care to admit. It runs in the family.

2 - Our friend, has a nickname and it's Daffy.  What's your nickname?
The only one I've ever really had is "Ernie." My brother, Mark, dubbed me so when he was young and couldn't pronounce Erin properly. But many hours watching Sesame Street taught him the next best thing. Thankfully I'm not orange with an annoying yellow friend named Bert.

3 - Do you know sign language?
Only if you count giving the bird....

4 - What's a sample convo from your hood?

Izzy: Daddy, what's that you're wearing?
Daddy: It's a sport coat.
Izzy: Do you go sporting in it?
************
(during potentially last group shower, taken recently)
Abby: Daddy, what's that?
Daddy: That's my penis, that is what Daddy uses to go potty.
Abby: Why don't I have a penis?
Daddy: Because you have a vagina. Girls have vaginas.
Abby: But will I grow a penis when I get older?


5-  Do you sleep with electronic devices - i.e. laptop, Blackberry, iPhone, etc?
No, although Hubs frequently complains that I am attached to my laptop. I don't have a Blackberry. I only recently upgraded from a flip-top cell phone that couldn't even text efficiently. No iPhone, either. No iPad. And I barely know how to work my iPod. That about covers it. *snort*

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner