Sunday, July 11, 2010

I've come to realize.....

I've stolen borrowed this from Unabridged Girl, and if she is new to you, head on over NOW. Like, yesterday.


1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size…is bigger than it was when I was four.

2. I’ve come to realize that my job…doesn't pay me diddly squat. But it makes me laugh every day.

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving…I dig in my purse just like my mother does, even though when she does it it makes me nervous.

4. I’ve come to realize that I need…a personal chef, a personal trainer, and a personal shopper.

5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost…my mind.

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate…fast food, ignorance, bigotry, and bell peppers.

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk…I'm likely to think I'm hilarious and very cute.

8. I’ve come to realize that money…is disgustingly dirty and I don't like it when my kids play with it.

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people…don't wash their hands after using the restroom.

11. I’ve come to realize that my siblings(s)…are not quite as cool as I am.

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom…is amazing, smart, sensitive, and beautiful.

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone…needs an upgrade because it doesn't do all the cool stuff that other people's phones do, i.e. receive email, access Facebook, etc.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning…my children were still sleeping!

15. I’ve come to realize that my first love is…dessert. Most any kind will do, but bonus points if it includes fruit.

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking about…how that salad I ate for lunch didn't really fill me up.

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad…is smart, funny, a little OCD, and buried in work.

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook…I wonder how many more annoying Mafia invitations I'm going to get .

19. I’ve come to realize that today…those rides on the carousel at Oak Park were ridiculously overpriced. But my children's enjoyment was priceLESS.

20. I’ve come to realize that my best friend(s)…are more special to me than I let them know.

21. I’ve come to realize that my spouse…is truly one of a kind to be putting up with the likes of me.

22. I’ve come to realize that what I really want to do…is write. WRITE.

23. I’ve come to realize that life…is short when you're having fun. But actually kinda long when you're not, like when my kids are misbehaving or the Father Load is out of town.

24. I’ve come to realize that this weekend…I am happy because True Blood is coming back tonight! Holla!

25. I’ve come to realize that next weekend…is going to be OFF THE CHAIN because I'll be with Lee the Hotflash Queen and Tracie at Stir-Fry Awesomeness.

26. I’ve come to realize that my children…are actually pretty cute despite inheriting some of my not-so-great genes.

27. I’ve come to realize that when life gives you lemons…put them down your disposal to make it smell fresh....like you've actually cleaned your kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner