Thursday, July 8, 2010

Share a Spoon---A Sweet Summer Appetizer That'll Make You Swoon!

I am linking up today with Brandee over at Think Tank Momma for Share a Spoon. The theme for this week is appetizers. I'm veering off the beaten path with an atypical appetizer, and it's one that is sweet for summer and easy on both you and your wallet! I served it last night and it was a hit. Unfortch I can't take credit for this recipe---it is one my neighbor, Carrie C., shared with me several months ago. I also like deluding myself into thinking it's semi-healthy because of the fruit served with it.



Carrie's Apple Dip:

1 tub whipped cream cheese
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup white granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
Toffee chips (regular or chocolate, as much as you like!)

Mix all ingredients well. Serve with slices of Granny Smith apples.

Want to share your own recipe & link up? Visit Brandee's blog now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner