Friday, September 18, 2009

Halloween--Cast your votes NOW for your favorite ensemble!!!








I'm having SO much trouble deciding which of these costumes would be best for Halloween this year. Thus I'm asking you, my devoted readers, for guidance so that I can make an informed decision. Which one should I stuff myself into, huh? (if you don't know me very well, please trust that this is oozing with sarcasm and I am not considering any of the above ensembles)
I just want to know why most adult costumes are either (a) totally inappropriate (see above) or (b) totally dumb/geeky? I am not crafty like some people (you know who you are!), so making my own costume isn't an option. This year I would like to dress up with the girls. I know I've still got time, but when faced with options like these, I just want to pull on my jeans and call it a day. Every year our country club throws a very fun Halloween party for the kids, and a lot of the adults dress up too. But I never have. So PROJECT HALLOWEEN is officially ON!
Are you dressing up for Halloween? And if so, what will you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner