Monday, September 21, 2009

I am so UNworthy

I was just visiting Lee's blog (check her out, she ROCKS & I can totally relate to her posts about kids, life, hormones, husbands etc., plus she is Jewish like me!) and was so flattered, surprised, and honored to learn that she's bestowed this prestigious "Superior Scribbler" Award upon me. Go follow her NOW & tell all your bloggy friends about her!! Like Lee says in her post, you just never know who's reading your blog, what they think about it, if they even care, or if they're laughing about you behind your back. So it's nice to know there are people out there who really do like me!!! (Brings to mind that Sally Field speech from back in the 80s, was it when she got an Oscar for Steel Magnolias or something?) At any rate, here are the rules:


1. Each Superior Scribbler must turn and pass on this award to 5 of the most deserving blogs.

2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the blog and name the author from which he/she received the award on his/her blog. Click on Lee's blog to see her original post.

3. Each Superior Scribbler must display the award on his or her blog, and link to this post.

4. Each blogger who was awarded Superior Scribbler must visit this post and add their name to the Mr. Linky list. That way we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honor.

5. Each Superior Scribbler must post the rules to their blog.

Now...I pass this little gem on to:


Beck

Sissi

Stir-Fry Awesomeness

The Redhead Riter

Heide

These ladies are amazing and I really love reading their blogs daily. Sissi is brand new to me, but I'm already enjoying what she has to say. Please read, FOLLOW, and pass it on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner