Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just call me....Amazon Woman.

Hubby gets on my case when I refer to myself as "Amazon Woman," but I can't help it. I look at pictures of myself and I look so large. I can't stand it. I don't know that losing any weight would necessarily make me feel any smaller. These are some photos from the wedding we went to last weekend---and exactly the kind of photos I'm talking about. And please note that my stockings were actually a nude color, but they were sort of effervescent or something, so they look kinda bad paired with my black dress and red shoes. Incidentally, I normally would have worn black pumps; but a few of my friends who consider me quite the conservative suggested red would be really fun. Since I've never before bought or owned red shoes, I decided to go out on a limb; I happened to find a reasonably priced pair at Filene's Basement near our hotel in DC. Not sure if I'll ever wear them again, but....anyway, without further adieu.... AMAZON WOMAN with Mindy & Christine! (and as if any clarification was needed, I'm the one on the right)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner