Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Stealing Meme, Part 1 (also stolen from Stir-Fry Awesomeness)

To see Stir-Fry's Blog (from whence I stole this), go here: http://stirfryawesomeness.blogspot.com/2009/09/sunday-stealing.html

1. The phone rings. Who will it to be? Mostly telemarketers or someone soliciting some sort of donation, etc...a lot of times it's also the hospital looking for Hubs.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Yep. I ALSO BRING MY OWN BAGS (& not just to the grocery store, either!)

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? I think I'm mostly a listener?

4. Do you take compliments well? no

5. Do you play Sudoku? Would love to learn!

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? No. I cannot survive without running water/plumbing and I wouldn't be able to find my own food. I'd be the one eating the poisonous berries.

7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? never to sleep away camp, but I did do art & drama classes over some summers. And I later worked as a camp counselor myself.

8. What was your favorite game as a kid? I loved Hungry Hippos, and later Monopoly and Scattergories

9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he was married, would you? I would never date a married man.

10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? I dated a few guys who weren't Jewish, but I knew I wanted to marry a Jew. It's that important to me.

11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? Who doesn't like to be pursued?

12. Use three words to describe yourself? a dreamer, introspective, loyal

13. Do any songs make you cry? "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole

14. Are you continuing your education? Not currently, although I do think I'd make a kick-ass professional student.

15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Heck no!

16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? When I was a teenager

17. How often do you read books? Often, but not necessarily daily.

18. Do you think more about the past, present or future? the past. I dwell too much on it.

19. What is your favorite children’s book? I can't choose just one. I love the Olivia books, the Madeline books, Goodnight Moon, Where the Wild Things Are, and any Dr. Seuss. Oh and Shel Silverstein's The Giving Tree.

20.What color are your eyes? brown

21. How tall are you? 5 ft 8 in

22. Where is your dream house located? I think probably on the southern coast of France, St. Tropez, maybe?

23. If your house was on fire, what are the first things you grab? My family, dog, and photo albums

24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? years ago during college, when we'd try to see how many baskets of free bread sticks we could score....

25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? the day is only 1/2 over, but so far just the grocery store.

26. Do you like mustard? Yes, but really only plain yellow. Not a fan of Dijon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner