Friday, March 5, 2010

In lieu of a boring post, please read this & follow my instructions explicitly.

As you all know, Snarkler officially begins this morning. I am making my airport run at 10 a.m. Hooray! Please stay tuned for further details.

Anyshizzle, today I decided to give a little shout out to some of my favorite bloggy friends. If you do not appear on this list, please don't despair--Part II will be running soon! My time is limited this morning and rather than rambling about nonsensical matters, I thought I'd just share some bloggy love.

Here they are in no particular order. Please go visit them, follow, tell them I sent you, show them some love, you know the drill!!!

Mindy @ The Inquisitive Mom

Big Sis @ Speaking of Witch

Helene @ I'm Living Proof That God Has a Sense of Humor

Matty @ Matty Thoughts

Vodka Logic

Annie @ A Stone's Throw From Insanity

Meredith at (Flash) Pasteurized

Ally & Lela @ Two Normal Moms

Shell @ Things I Can't Say

Dual Mom @ We're At Dad's That Week

Deb @ Menopausal New Mom

Shannon @ Our Daze in the Desert

Quirkyloon

Travis @ I Like To Fish

Stephanie at The Blue Zoo

LMJ @ I've Been Thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner