Thursday, March 11, 2010

Me in my Bumpits, Peeps to Follow (Round II) & Link to SNARKLER VLOG!

(This is me in all my BUMPITS glory during Snarkler. Sadly this vlog was too boring to air)

I don't do "awards" posts anymore. It's not that I don't love and appreciate them, it is simply that I am quite disorganized. I forget who awarded me what and what the rules are, and who I passed awards onto the last time. So in the future, I will simply be doing basic lists like these---passing along links to those bloggers I adore. I expect you to at the very least check them out, say hello, and leave a comment. If you like what you see, click on that "Follow" button. Spread the bloggy love!

Here they are, in no particular order:

Tami  @ 29 & Holding

MiMi from Living in France

Peeling An Orange With a Screwdriver

Maven @ A Fabulously Good Life

Sarah @ The Stroller Ballet

The Boob Nazi @ How Could You Not?!

Salt @ The Wife Diaries

Unabridgedgirl

June @ 3! A Charm

That One Mom @ The Only Parent Chronicles

Joey @ Big Teeth & Clouds

Polly @ 5th Sister

****And without further adieu, please go visit Lee over at Headaches, Hormones & Hotflashes. During Snarkler weekend, she, Daffy at Batcrap Crazy, Tracie at Stir-Fry Awesomeness and I did a vlog.Thanks to Daffy for all her hard work editing! View at your own risk here!

This is one of those shots where I agree I could use a little makeup. I look tired. Snarkler wore me out!

Lee needed some beer to get over her HOTFLASH!

What's Snarkler without goodies from my favorite nearby bakery, Dolce?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner