Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Snarkler 2010: It's Going to be Epic.


Many of you have noticed this cute button on my sidebar with the sparkly red shoes. Several months ago, these became the symbol for Snarkler, the first annual meeting of snarky bloggers held here in Kansas, the land of Dorothy, ToTo and all things Oz. In attendance will be Daffy of Batcrap Crazy, Tracie of Stir-Fry Awesomeness, Lee of Headaches, Hormones, & Hotflashes & CCWA , and me.

We've been looking forward to this for a long time and since I'm hosting, I'm nervous. I've met Lee and Daffy once before, but I'm sure Tracie will think I'm a freak. Moreover, we've never all been in the same room together. It could get interesting get your minds out of the gutter. Do you have any questions you'd like to ask one or all of us? We're planning on doing a vlog where we'll give you the answers. I can't promise my Tourette's won't resurface, especially if alcohol is involved. I've been so stressed and out of it lately that this weekend is just what the doctor ordered--FUN with girlfriends!

These lovely bloggers arrive here in KC on Friday, 3/5 and will leave on Sunday, 3/7. Therefore, if you have any submissions, NOW is the time to act. Leave 'em in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner