Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Biggest/Scariest Thing (Vlog) I've Ever Done.

It's no surprise that I'm a techno-moron, so bear with me. I have no clue how to combine the two clips below into a single vlog. I wouldn't be ballsy enough to post this if I hadn't gone to CIP. These are some major revelations and it's a huge deal that I'm even sharing this drivel. Oh, and I blink a lot while I vlog, apparently. I frequently pause while I'm formulating thoughts. Get over it. You know you love me!

**I should preface this by saying I love my dad dearly. I realize these clips could easily be misinterpreted, but I wouldn't be the person I am today without him (i.e. his disclosure about his homosexuality). I am far more open-minded, educated, and real as a result. And perhaps I am a little more brave because of him, too.

Watch this one first:



And if you're still awake, please watch this slightly longer one:



If you've managed to sit through these (combined it's about 7 minutes of video), you are my hero. And if you were bored out of your mind, I completely understand and no hard feelings. Really.

But this is me.

This.
Is.
Me.

In all my glory.
So take it or leave it.
Thoughts? Comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner