Thursday, September 30, 2010

We’ve Got Bieber Fever!

So I was reading earlier and it turns out that about 75% of teenage girls in the world are suffering from this disease called BIEBER FEVER! So who is this overnight super star? Justin Drew Bieber a 16 year old Canadian Native is one of the most talented young men I have ever seen. He has it all in one package; he’s good looking and has a voice that engages you to his music. His debut single “One Time” released in 2009 took teenage girls by storm. In ten years I see Justin Bieber still taking the world by storm with his good looks and music. But for now I don’t think there’s a cure for Bieber Fever it’s going to be here for a very long time. Thanks for reading and next time on The Cynic Pad I’m reviewing the cast of If I Can Dream and the Show Documenting them as they progress into the entertainment and fashion industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner