Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Awards Ceremony

It's a quiet Sunday morning, and I woke up today greeted by 100 amazing and beautiful followers for the first time. I am so proud and ecstatic to reach 100!!! It seems appropriate to host an awards ceremony today to pass on the bloggy love. It goes without saying that the wonderful people who gave me awards deserve your undying love & devotion, so please go and FOLLOW them NOW, as well as the recipients. I always love finding new blogs to follow and hope you do, too. Thank you all for reading me, following me, and leaving me lots of comment love. I do so appreciate it, probably more than you know....so without further adieu...DRUM ROLL....



Lee over at Headaches, Hormones, and Hot Flashes gave me the "I Shoulda Been a Stripper" Award. I bow down to Queen Lee and worship her daily. Go see her now!



I'm going to pass this one along to:


I Like To Fish

Batcrap Crazy




Tattoos and Teething Rings gave me the Superior Scribbler Award. She is awesome, has 2 adorable kiddos (check out the pics of her son w/ his hand in his pants!), and a shoe problem. She's wonderful. Go forth & follow her NOW!

I'll share this one with:


Steph in the City

Crazy Baby Mama

Stir-Fry Awesomeness


Running With Letters




Crazy Baby Mama recently gave me this Badass Blogger Award.
She is not afraid to say what she thinks, and she is very pregnant. We all need to send her HEAD DOWN vibes pronto. Oh, and go follow her!


Other Badasses in my book are:


Headaches, Hormones & Hotflashes

Dirty Little Confessions

Glama Ray


Pink Flip Flops & Wine

Bacon is my Lover

Tattoos and Teething Rings



and Leigh vs. Laundry gave me this Heartfelt Award. Leigh posts hilarious pics every week and we have to come up with captions to go with them. I suck at my submissions, but I still try to play anyway. Go check her out and FOLLOW, FOLLOW, FOLLOW!!


Other bloggers I heart are:

504 Main

2 Kids.....3 Martinis

Hiding From the Kids

Life of a Tater Tot Mom

I'm Living Proof That God Has a Sense of Humor




And finally, Holly, the sweetest gal there ever was, over at 504 Main gave me the Friendly Blogger award. Holly has the most adorable kiddos and she often shares great recipes which make my mouth water. I can always count on her for some wonderful & insightful comments, too. Stop by and tell her I said hello!!


I'll pass this along to some other friendly peeps:

Blog-Ignoramus

Menopausal New Mom

A Nut in a Nutshell


Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock At a Time

Low Expectations

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner