Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sunday Stealing -- The Over the Top Meme

If you'd like to play along, please check out Sunday Stealing.


Part One - Describe:

Your hair? Bad. Frustrating.

Your mother? Intelligent. Thoughtful. Selfless. Puts everyone else first. Hard-working.

Your father? Anxious. Hard-working. Intelligent. Foodie. Loves garnish. Can't sit still.

Your favorite food? Can't choose just one: pasta, strawberries, hummus, cupcakes, challah french toast, pie, eggplant, sushi.


Your dream last night? something about my niece. I always promise myself I'm going to remember and then I forget what it was about.


Your favorite drink? Used to be Diet Coke, but I quit. I love fruity teas, like strawberry kiwi iced tea.


Your dream/goal? to be a published writer. I don't suppose this blog counts.


The room are you in? My bedroom


Your hobby? Blogging/writing


Your fear? Flying


Your TV? cartoons on too much


Your Pets? Monster the mini Poodle


Friends? quality, not quantity. I have some new friends I haven't met yet, thanks to this blog.


Your life? happy. full.


Your mood? pensive


If you're missing someone? I miss lots of people!


Your best friend? I have more than one. They are far away.



Part Two - The Where's?

Where do you want to be in 6 years? a mommy to almost 10 year old twin girls, oh my! and married for almost 14! there's nowhere else I'd rather be. It's not so much the where that matters, it's who I'll be with.


Where were you last night? at home. Two friends from my temple came over to have pizza & drink wine with me.


Where did you grow up? New Orleans


One place that you go to over and over? the grocery store


Your favorite place to eat out? A little French bistro here called Aixois. Or the original Ruth's Chris, which was in New Orleans, but then that bitch Katrina wiped it out.


Wish list items? I'd love to have a big farm with lots of land where I could take in every stray animal I ever come into contact with.


Last time you laughed? At lunch when Izzy loudly announced at Panera that she had to poop.


Last time you cried? I choked up at the grocery store this morning when I helped the girls each put a dollar in the Salvation Army man's red bucket. He was in a wheelchair. He couldn't speak, but signed "thank you," to us and smiled. His name was David. He is a sweet soul who is often there. I try to always put something in his bucket, even if it's only loose change.



Part Three - The What's?



Something that you aren't? stylish. web-savvy. svelte.


Last thing you did? I took Izzy out to lunch at Panera and then shopping. I went to Banana Republic and the Gap with my Friends & Family 30% off coupon. Then I took Izzy to Zoom, where she got some bracelets and a Hello Kitty mirror and comb set.


What are you wearing? jeans and a long-sleeved shirt


Something you're not wearing? a watch. I don't believe in time.


Your favorite store? BANANA REPUBLIC. BANANA REPUBLIC. DOESN'T BANANA REPUBLIC ROCK?!!?! If you don't get it, don't sweat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner