Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Tell Me About Yourself Meme

If you'd like to play along, check out Sunday Stealing here.



1. When is your birthday? I'm a Virgo, baby! And I'm trying not to put too many important personal deets on the internetz due to crazy creeps who are surfing the web. But then does that mean blogging in and of itself is something I shouldn't be doing?! Oh well.



2. Where were you born? The Crescent City, The Big Easy, NOLA



3. Where do you live now? Dorothy & Toto land. But I'm not wearing red sequined pumps.



4. What is your heritage? um, it's very, very old. And exotic. Lots of different, um, stuff coursing through these here veins. Yeah! I'm half Yiddish and half British. Oh wait. I mean Jewish. And some American Indian.



5. Tell us about a weakness. I have so many, it's hard to choose just one. French fries, pie, Kendall Jackson Chardonnay, books, chick flicks, and two little girls who call me "Mommy."



6. What's a goal that you'd like to achieve? I'd like to be a good mommy. You know, one who doesn't rely on insipid cartoons, vodka, or babysitters to get through the day.



7. What is the most overused internet phrase? LOL



8. What was your first thought this morning? Hooray, the girls are spending the night out tonight!



9. When do you usually go to bed? when I'm tired. Which is almost always by about 10 p.m. Or maybe it should be earlier since I'm falling asleep on the couch by 9:30.



10. Do you smoke? If not, did you ever? I never bought my own ciggies. I bummed some off of people in college sometimes. You know, to pretend I was cool like that.



11. Do you like your current relationship status? married with children---love it!



12. Do you (or did you) get along with your parents? yup



13. How often do you drink alcohol? not often enough. I think I'd be a better mom with more regular & rigorous alcohol consumption



14. Have you ever tried drugs (that weren't prescribed)? just pot. None of that scary or hard stuff that requires snorting or injecting between your toes or whatever.



15. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? If yes, do tell. Um, yes. Um, no thanks.



16. If given the choice, how would you like to die? quickly and in my sleep after consuming vast quantities of french fries and pie.



17. What did you want to be when you grew up? a mommy and a writer.



18. Have you ever been dumped? yes. Grrrrr.



19. What's on your pizza? veggies! but NO bell peppers.



20. Have you ever shoplifted? no. I'm boring like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner