Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Stealing --The Strange Question Meme, Part 1

If you'd like to play along, check out Sunday Stealing!


1. What is the color of your toothbrush? white with some blue and green

2. Name one person who made you smile today. My daughter Izzy

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Chowing down on my breakfast and praying that Abby poops today

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?dreaming about Halloween candy

5. What is your favorite candy bar? Heath! Not that I allow myself to have them very much.

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?once when we lived in NOLA many years ago

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Abby, I don't want to hear it anymore!"

8. What is your favorite ice cream? Baskin Robbins peanut butter & chocolate. Or strawberry. It's a toss up.


9. What was the last thing you had to drink? water

10. Do you like your wallet? yes

11. What was the last thing you ate? chili

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? yes

13. The last sporting event you watched? Snippets of a Chiefs game

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?cheese


15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? my dad, but have no idea if he got it or if he even knows how to text

16. Ever go camping? no

17. Do you take vitamins daily? most days I do.

18. Do you go to church every Sunday? I'm a Jew. So I don't go to church. I go to synagogue 1-2 times a month, depending....

19. Do you have a tan? definitely not

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? yes. I love me some crab rangoon, General Tso's chicken, and fortune cookies!

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? I quit soda a few months back and I'm so glad I did! But before that I did not drink with a straw.

22. What did your last text message say? "on the ground in memphis" (from my mom who sadly just left today to fly back home to NOLA)

23. What are you doing tomorrow? errands, Jazzercise, and hopefully having a play date with a new bloggy friend and her daughter....

24. Favorite color? PINK

25. Look to your left; what do you see? the fridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner