Saturday, April 24, 2010

Spring Swap and Shout Outs to Cool Bloggy Friends!

shortmama

A few weeks ago I participated in the Spring Swap hosted by Shortmama over at Family of Shorts. She sent me a very fun package filled not only with things for me, but goodies for the girls as well! She got me a Jennifer Weiner book, Good In Bed, along with some notepads, a picture frame, hand sanitizer, and hand cream. The girls were super excited by their new stickers, book, and sidewalk chalk. And special Springtime Oreos were the icing on the cake, which we all chowed down on. Thank you so much, Shortmama!

Since it's the weekend and I'm off having fun at a friend's bridal shower (The Father Load is in charge of the hooligans), I am sharing some cool peeps with you. Please go pay them a visit, tell them I sent you, and click on that little follow button! Yes it's a long list. No, I don't do awards. But this is my way of passing along some bloggy love. I did two similar lists last month and am continuing the tradition today. Suffice it to say that these people are faithful commenters, loyal readers, and incredibly witty bloggers. So please introduce yourselves and say hello to:

Jane over at Aging Mommy

Monique over at A Day in the Life of a SurferWife

 T.J. over at Any Given Moment

Ian over at The Daily Dose of Reality

Daffy over at Batcrap Crazy

Tracie over at Stir-Fry Awesomeness

Heather over at Gerber Days

Life According to Candice

Mama Bird's Nest

Kiran over at Masala Chica

JoAnn over at Laundry Hurts My Feelings

The Purse Blogger

Consider it pure JOY

Cara over at The Gone Again Smiths

Elaine over at The Miss Elaine-ous Life

Kate over at Busted Plumbing

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner