Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Crazy Bird Lady & What Little Jewish Girls Do With Easter Baskets

Just for Ian over at The Daily Dose of Reality, I am participating in Wordless Wednesday, which I don't normally do. Because Ian is a fellow Jew, I know he especially will appreciate photos of my little Jewish darlings at their first Easter Egg Hunt. Our sweet neighbors invited us, and we love to expose the girls to all different religions, holidays, etc...
I made these for some of our neighbors. This is about as crafty as I get, people. I borrowed the idea
from another mommy who brought them as gifts to the teachers at school. So I can't take credit for it.
The neighbors brought us to their country club and they had birds and owls on display! LOVED IT!
Me and Izzy
The Father Load and Izzy
Crazy Bird Lady and Toucan trying to eat her necklace.

One of the birds even rode a bike. The kiddos were completely enamored.

Little Jewish girls don't know what to do with Easter baskets, so they became hats.
The Father Load with Abby on the left and Izzy on the right.
The four of us. Izzy is on the left. Abby is between me & The Father Load.
It is impossible to get everyone to look at the camera all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner