Thursday, January 7, 2010

Awards and Why I Can't Keep Up With Them Anymore

My newest bloggy friend, Kate over at Busted Plumbing, bestowed the Sweet Friends award upon me. So did Noelle over at Elastic Waistbands and Comfortable shoes (only I was a total dolt and kinda missed the boat). And so did Cathy over at Antsy Pants! Thank you lovely ladies, and it goes without saying you all need to head over to visit these gals immediately.

Accordingly, here are Happy 101/Sweet Friends Blog Award Rules:


List 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you then link back to my blog and create your makes you happy list. I did this part in a previous post. Go here to see it. Yes, people, I am stupid. No surprise there. On to the next one.

Andrea over at Good Girl Gone Redneck gave me this:
Go visit Andrea NOW and FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW! She is twelve kinds of  funny, and understands the daily grind of motherhood, so we share lots of stories.


Mama-Face over at Blog Ignoramus gave me the Circle of Friends Award! Thank you!! Mama-Face is out of town right now and I know we are all keeping her in our thoughts and prayers. We'll miss you, Mama-Face!



Deb over at Menopausal New Mom gave me this award. Thanks, honey! Deb's been with me for a while and we are good friends. She also has a little one, so we have lots in common there!


Stephanie over at The Blue Zoo gave me the Kreativ Blogger Award. You rock, Stephanie! I'm so honored, even though I don't consider myself "Kreativ" at all!



I want to thank each and every one of you. And don't hate me, but I'm going to join the ranks of other bloggers you may know & love....the awards are so thoughtful and I do appreciate them more than you know. But I lose track and although I try to keep a draft and update it when I get them, sometimes I forget or fall behind. And then there's all the linking up when I pass them on to you fabulous people....

So from now on, I'm making it easy on myself, and FUN for you! If you read & follow my blog, I am giving you each and every one of these awards! I love all my readers so much, it's just too time consuming sometimes to list you all out (there are too many of you, which is a really wonderful thing!). So I encourage you to grab what you want, post it on your blog, and pass it on. I have really been feeling the bloggy love from everyone, but I confess I'm struggling to keep up lately. I can't seem to stay on top of anything (let alone bloggy awards). Please know I do the best I can, but if I don't visit you as often as I should, it's not for lack of trying. There are so many incredible blogs out there and I frankly don't have time to read them all every day. So I read what I can when I can. Thank you for understanding and sticking with me! LOVE YOU ALL and THANKS FOR MY AWARDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner