Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm off to meet Triple Threat!

I am leaving town early tomorrow (Friday) to attend the wedding of a childhood friend in Houston...but a major perk on the side is that I get to meet Triple Threat, Triple H, H cubed, or however you refer to Queen Lee of Headaches, Hormones, & Hotflashes fame. I'm a little scared. What if I don't curtsy appropriately? What if she banishes me from her kingdom?

All joking aside, it will be lovely to get away for a quick weekend and relax a bit (Hubs will stay here with the kiddos). I've been in this funk and I desperately need some time to recharge. I'm quite sure Lee can assist me in this endeavor.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and I'll see you on Monday!

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner