Friday, January 15, 2010

Lee The hot flash and Erin the Mothah and Penis

DISCLAIMER...THIS VLOG IS XXXXXXXXXXXX  RATED.  PLEASE REMOVE ALL WOMEN WITH SENSIBILITIES AND CHILDREN FROM THE ROOM.

I was hanging with my new best friend Lee the Hot Flash Queen, who I called Triple T, and she has no idea what that means, and frankly neither do I, so let's take that back and just call her the queen of all things hot.  We had some hot flashes of inspiration after drinking several margaritas and some beer.  So, we headed over to Travis at I like to Fish, and he gave us this great idea for a vlog.

I think we should be up for a golden globe or perhaps Jerry Springer...In fact, they did comment on one of Lee's blog posts, so anything is possible. 

Anybeer, on to the video......

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner