Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lucky Chinese Tag



Kys over at Stir-Fry Awesomeness tagged me. Which means I can keep/steal some of her original answers. Because she's original and I'm not.

8 TV Shows I Watch:
• Vampire Diaries
• True Blood
• United States of Tara
• Brothers & Sisters
• Dexter
• Big Love
• Grey’s Anatomy
• Man vs. Food


8 Favorite Places to Eat and Drink:
• Rock N' Sake (New Orleans)---sushi
• The Original Ruth's Chris (was in New Orleans, but Katrina took her out)
• The Galley (New Orleans) ---poboys
• Morning Call (New Orleans) ---beignets
• Vincent's (New Orleans) --Italian, where Hubs & I had our first date
• Galatoire's (New Orleans)
• Cafe Degas (New Orleans)
• Crepe Nanou (New Orleans) ---desserts

8 Things I Look Forward To: (all shamelessly plagiarized from Kys)
Winning the lottery
Alone time
Vacation (sans children)
Snarkler! *insert jazz hands*
Summer camp
The first day of kindergarten
Spring
Sleep


8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
Continental Airlines delivered my lost baggage. FINALLY.
Screaming/fighting /hair pulling/whining
Jazzercise
Sleep deprivation
Blog reading, writing, commenting
Indentured servitude
1st Vlog Attempt---boring, albeit successful
Cooking of turkey chili

8 Things I Love About Winter:
Sweaters and oversized clothing that conceals muffin top
Fires in the fireplace
Hot chocolate with mini marshmellows
Not sweating 24/7
Not having to schlep my kids and various toys, etc. to the pool, apply gallons of sunscreen, wear swimsuit
Fewer hours of daylight, therefore easier to convince children to go to bed earlier.
Snow (but not too much of it)
Snuggling

8 Things on My Wish List:
A wife
A mini Potbelly pig
Alone time
Quiet
A fast-forward button
A nanny
Books--lots on my "to be read" list
Sweets without any calories that taste good and aren't bad for you

8 Things I'm Passionate About:
Blogging
Reading
Writing
Peace (World and domestic, if you know what I mean.)
A clean house
Being Green
Helping others
My Judaism

8 Words/Phrases I Use Often:
No!
Goddamnit!
That's ridiculous!
Blog
crazy!
Please don't do that.
Not tonight.
Maybe tomorrow.

8 Things I've Learned From the Past:
Life isn't fair.
Blogging rocks!
Bad things happen in three's, four's, five's, etc.
Don't hide your private candy stash where your kids can easily find it.
Doritos and donuts won't make me happy (okay, maybe temporarily)
Love doesn't make the world go round---Blogging does!
I was a Great Mom before I had kids.
Some of my best friends may be people I haven't yet met, or people I just met.

8 Things I Currently Want/Need:
A personal chef
A lobotomy
A massage
A pedicure
A facial
More hours in the day
A good shrink
Supernanny

8 People I'd Like to Tag:
Jenny Mac
Speaking of Witch
3! A Charm
Good Girl Gone Redneck
The Inquisitive Mom
Think Tank Momma
Our Daze in the Desert
Angel Believes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner