Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Stealing -- The Can't Sleep Meme

If you'd like to play along, please check out Sunday Stealing.

Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?no. unless i'm really tired and afraid that kiss will lead to something else.




When is it hard to kiss someone? when one or both of us reeks of garlic. or when I'm really tired and afraid that kiss will lead to something else.



You're trapped in a room with your most recent ex for three days, what do you do? tell him how lucky he is that he didn't marry me & that he escaped unscathed. It was really for the best since his parents hated Jews.



Does it matter to you if your significant other smokes? I made Hubs quit before we moved in together. I don't like my stuff smelling like smoke. And it's bad for you! Of course I just mean ciggies. Were you referring to marijuana? Bring on the pot, baby! BRING IT!




Have you ever regretted letting someone go? Yes, but I bet they were thrilled to escape from me



Where would you go if you were butt naked and locked out of your house? um, I would hide in the bushes like a secret agent while I fashioned panties from leaves and wait until Hubs got home. Or maybe I would pretend to be the Venus de Milo in my yard.



Do you want to please everyone? yes, but I fail miserably



Have you ever been called heartless? not yet, but there's a first time for everything, right?



Someone calls you at 3:00 AM, who do you expect it to be? my pimp



Does it matter if your significant other drinks? no, as long he doesn't drink my Mommy Juice. He needs to find his own!



Could you go the rest of your life without doing drugs? I have to say that I could, but what fun would that be?!



Which is better, amazing eyes or an amazing smile? Smile. But only if the teeth are all present & accounted for.



Do you want to get married and have children one day? done and done.



Are you easy to get along with? um, methinks most people would say no?



Do you ever want to go to sleep and not wake up? yes.



Are you shorter than your Mom? nope, taller. Just call me Amazon Woman.



Describe your life currently in one word: fun



Are you on medication for anything? birth control pills (not to prevent pregnancy, seeing as my ovaries are defunct, but instead to keep my hormone levels where they should be so I don't grow excessive amounts of facial hair and start to resemble Cro-Magnon Man) and thyroid medication.



Who would you allow to read your thoughts for one day? holy crap, NO ONE! Well, maybe just that John Edward guy and then I could be on tv!



Are there things in your life that you will never be able to get over? yes--the fact that Johnny Depp was voted People's Sexiest Man of the Year. Also that peanut butter Twix are really hard to find. Oh, and that Panera charges you $1.39 for a pitifully small tub of cream cheese EVEN WHEN YOU ORDERED A BAGEL. Seriously.



If you woke up naked next to the last person you kissed, what would your reaction be? Didn't we just do this? I'm off duty for at least another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner