Thursday, June 3, 2010

Does Britney Spears Need New Backup Singers? I've Got Some Hopefuls....

I will be very busy this weekend, as I am a bridesmaid in my college BFF's wedding. So I thought I'd leave you with some entertainment, something mindless and hopefully amusing (and SHORT). Did you know that the secret to successful vlogging lies in your brevity? A lot of people don't bother watching them regardless, but you might be more inclined to view this one since I'm not in it and because it's under two minutes long.

Meet Abby and Izzy.

Abby is apparently digging for gold in her ear and also likes to play copycat. Izzy got bonked on the cheek at school I swear I didn't beat her and was trying to floss her teeth with her fingers. Ahhh, the loveliness of four-year-olds....this video was also taken just before bedtime, so they may look slightly glazed over.

Without further adieu, I give you the girls' brief interview, followed by their audition for Britney Spears.

Click here to see the video clip (couldn't get it embedded in here for some reason, grrrrr!).

p.s. For those of you who are clutching your throats in sheer horror and gasping, "She lets her kids listen to Britney? What kind of mother is she?" I'll have you know it's mostly Laurie Berkner, Funky Mama, The Doo Dads, and Mr.Stinky Feet around here. But when I work out and get my Mom Sexy on (go visit The Mommyologist if you have no idea what I'm talking about), I listen to Mommy Music. End of rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner