Sunday, June 13, 2010

Please join me/us at The Mommyologist's Prom on June 21st!

Here is your official invitation to The Mommyologist's Prom on Monday, June 21st. Please go visit Mary here for details and to RSVP (scroll down to bottom of the post for prom deets). Please disregard my ridiculous reference to the childhood virus RSV; I was so focused on making sure everything went smoothly. Obviously I meant to say RSVP. But this was the best of all the takes. Oh well!

My prom dress is back from the cleaners and I am so excited for the prom. I hope you will consider going with me so we can BRING MOM SEXY BACK together! If you're not up to speed on the Mom Sexy concept, you have to catch up here immediately. Mary is phenomenal and I love this idea she's come up with.

Here's your special invitation from Abby & Izzy:



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner