Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Now That You've Heard All About My Family, Here Are Some Photos....

Kevin & Izzy
Everyone trying to orchestrate a photo of the three cousins. My dad is in the hat.
My mom's BFF, Chelsea, is in the green shirt. Mark is holding my niece, Livy,
and my sister-in-law, Katheryn, is in the grey top. You can see half of my mom off
to the right side trying to make the girls smile....
Abby & Livy take a snack break
                                            Kory, my dad's partner, (aka NaNa) taking a bite out of Izzy

You know you're in New Orleans when......there's lots of moss.

Izzy and Mommy on the carousel

Abby on the carousel


The three cousins playing in the rain...
GiGi's red velvet birthday cake--her favorite! YUM!
                    Izzy sporting her party hat
Uncle George (my dad's brother) and Abby
The Father Load and Izzy
Mark and the three cousins running in for a hug
The three cousins waiting for Tower of Pizza to open
Hungrily watching our pizzas being made
And for those of you that think Izzy is our favorite because she's in all the photos it's because most often this is what Abby is doing.
My mom (aka GiGi) and Izzy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM! WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner