Thursday, June 3, 2010

It Is What It Is Pt. 1 by Karen Minors


My name is Maiya Vaughn. I am twenty-eight years old. I have never been married and I have no children. I am currently single, and not looking for love, since I have done that for the past six years. And it has landed me nowhere. Nowhere except in the land of the brokenhearted. My girlfriends say I just happen to settle, just for the sake of having a man. They are probably right. I just wanna be loved. And not just by anyone. I take good care of myself, and sometimes, I am harder on myself than I should be. I am attractive, and I have a nice shape. Standing five feet, six inches tall, weighing one hundred thirty pounds, and wearing a size eight. I got a little something going on. Don’t get me wrong. I am not conceited or overly confident. Just positive and love myself. So, at times, I will toot my own horn. Beep, beep!

I came upon this website, mochaluv.com. Rather, I was introduced to it by one of the girls at work. She mentioned how she had met a few nice men on the site, and enjoyed the dating scene. I was curious, and I thought I could meet someone to hang out with and have fun. When I read a few of the stories and how some couples had even gotten married, I was all for it. You see, I am a sucker for romance. I think I am a good person and know I will make a man happy one day. I just keep running into the wrong men.
TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner