Friday, August 14, 2009

corny, but cute

I've drawn up a flier and tomorrow I'm going to make mass copies and then walk the neighborhood and leave them in mailboxes. The text of the flier will read:

Have you seen the latest way to go GREEN?
Terracycle is the name
Recycling juice pouches is its game.
Kool-Aid, Honest Kids, Capri Sun--
They'll take most any one.
Drink 'em up, toss the straw.
Tell everyone & your Grandmaw!
Save your empties for me
and I'll pick them up---so easy!
This is the simplest way I've seen
To quench your thirst and still go GREEN!

At the bottom I'll highlight the URL (www.terracycle.net) and list my phone number and email address so people can contact me or ask questions about it. In order for this project to really work/make a difference, I just need to reach more people. So for now, this is how I'm doing it. I hope I get even just 5 more people to save their pouches. Every little bit helps. I've already saved nearly 600 pouches from landfills with my friends' help, but....I want to do more.

I might also put some fliers up at local establishments that might let me---TCBY, Starbucks, etc.? Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner