Saturday, August 22, 2009

This just made my day!

Lee from http://yourcouturekid.blogspot.com/ gave me this award (by the way, I LOVE her blog, you must check it out & follow her immediately!) and it has totally made my day! It is so cool to meet another Jewish mommy blogger! Thank you, Lee---I so do not deserve this, but I appreciate the gesture. Anyway, here are the rules for the award:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. (see below)
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

Now on to the good stuff...awarding the award! But you have to bear with me because I'm so ridiculously terrible at inserting the links and doing the fancy stuff! The links are here, but they don't look pretty. Melanie (The Reluctant Housewife on the list below) is helping me, but I'm a slow learner)




Now for the 7 things about me. Hmmm.
  1. I need my sleep. Lots of it. I am lame and my butt is in bed by about 10 p.m.
  2. I have a terrible sweet tooth--cookies, cupcakes, chocolate, ice cream...food is my friend!
  3. I wish I had a talent. Juggling does NOT count.
  4. I have a slight case of OCD when it comes to my house & keeping it neat.
  5. But I'm working on this and I have gotten better about purposely leaving dishes in the kitchen sink on occasion. But it bugs me.
  6. I do not like bell peppers, cilantro, or tomatoes. I will eat things with tomatoes in them, I just don't like to eat actual tomatoes.
  7. I was having a crappy weekend until I got this award from Lee. Thank you, LEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner