Friday, October 16, 2009

awards

Leigh vs. Laundry has bestowed this award upon me and I'm just glowing! Thank you so very much, Leigh. Leigh is a kick and you must check her out immediately by clicking here. Her newest post, Lil Friday, was so cute and it made me want to call all my friends and leave them messages today. Maybe I still will!



The rules of this award require me to list 10 things you may not know about me. So here goes nuthin':


1. When I was in 2nd grade in Houma, LA, I won a spelling bee at Southland Mall. I won a set of giant dictionaries. I still have them.

2. I detest bell peppers. I can't even eat anything else that shared a plate with/touched them.

3. My maiden name is Best. When I was in grade school, some of the kids called me Erin Worst. How original.

4. I am afraid of flying. I am often the lone 30-something woman who cries when there's turbulence.

5. I have unfortunately inherited my dad's ugly toes.
6. I used to get a $2.50 weekly allowance when I was young. I spent most of it on books.

7. I sleep on my stomach. And often drool while doing so.

8. One day I would like to work at Whole Foods.

9. I hate pantyhose. And tights are not the same as pantyhose.

10. I think someone needs to make Spanx for men. Why don't men want to look svelte/desirable?

I want to pass this award along to:


Lee over at Headaches, Hormones, & Hot Flashes

Adventures of a Wanna-Be Supah Mommy

Matty Thoughts

Jennifer at Hope Studios
Holly at 504 Main

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner